HELPS Tea

There are 12 reviews available for this category, for 8 different varieties.

Below you'll find extracts of all posts on Teaviews.com related to HELPS Tea. Click on any post to pull up photographs and full-text.


HELPS Kids For Rehydration Diets

7.2/10  —  2 reviews
Teaviews Member: Sophie Sophie's review:
"The combination of floral and fruity tones is well balanced, novel and (not too surprisingly) thirst-quenching."
Read review »
      7.8/10
Teaviews Member: Dan Dan's review:
"1-word review from a 4.5-year old: "Weird!" But dad says: "Taste-wise, the cup is nice. The anise flavor is prominent, and pleasant. There is a bit of bitterness - akin to the taste of a less-sweet bitter blueberry. There's also a sharpness at the back of the throat, which may be off-putting to some kids...""
Read review »
      6.5/10

HELPS Teas Breathe

6.8/10  —  2 reviews
Teaviews Member: Emma Emma's review:
"After a couple of cups, my roommate's coughing was completely quelled and I felt less like my head was going to roll off my shoulders."
Read review »
      7/10
Teaviews Member: Raven Raven's review:
"It's very cleansing and herbally driven from the nice harmony of highs in the thyme, eucalyptus and peppermint and I was breathing easy after the cup."
Read review »
      6.5/10

HELPS Organic Green Tea

6.7/10  —  2 reviews
Teaviews Member: Dan Dan's review:
"The ingredients of this offering are organic green tea leaves, and organic spearmint leaves. Unfortunately, the ratio is not proportioned well for those who enjoy their minty teas. Only 5% of the leaves are spearmint, while the other 95% is green tea."
Read review »
      6.8/10
Teaviews Member: Bryan Bryan's review:
"Overall, this tea has pleasant, simple charm."
Read review »
      6.5/10

HELPS Kids for Little Tummies

6.5/10  —  1 review
Teaviews Member: Sophie Sophie's review:
"Sweet and lightly mentholated with an undertone of nutty hay: for a medicinal-type tisane, it's fairly tasty."
Read review »
      6.5/10

HELPS Kids Breathe

5.7/10  —  1 review
Teaviews Member: Raven Raven's review:
"The thyme and toasty fennel make great companions and map out an ample playground for an herbal but the prominent earthiness of the thyme might not be so kid friendly."
Read review »
      5.7/10

HELPS Kids Dreams

5.5/10  —  2 reviews
Teaviews Member: Sophie Sophie's review:
"Although relatively mild tasting, the lemon balm pretty much takes over this cup, leaving little room for the rooibos to make it's mark. While drinkable, the results are not particularly pleasing. "
Read review »
      5.1/10
Teaviews Member: Dan Dan's review:
"The lemon balm adds a mouth-freshening feel to the tea, which is nice, but overall the flavor is just lacking."
Read review »
      5.9/10

HELPS Organic R & R

5.2/10  —  1 review
Teaviews Member: Sophie Sophie's review:
"When viewed more as a medicinal aid than something to drink for pleasure, this product begins to make a bit more sense as a purchase."
Read review »
      5.2/10

HELPS Wellness For Low Sugar Diets

4.3/10  —  1 review
Teaviews Member: Raven Raven's review:
"Such an interesting idea and a blend to match, that has plenty of natural sweetness but the stevia has a strongly papery footing."
Read review »
      4.3/10

WP Theme & Icons by N.Design Studio
Entries RSS Comments RSS Log in